A) Initial set-up
- Download Argent on iOS or Android
- Open the app on your phone and tap "Create new wallet"
- Reserve a username (must be 5-30 characters)
- Enter your phone number (for security)
- Enter code from SMS you receive
- Enter email address (also for security)
- Confirm email
- Choose a passcode to protect your wallet
- (Optional) Enable biometric security, such as face recognition on iOS
B) Wallet activation
Once you've set up your wallet you'll need to pay for the network fees ("gas") involved in activating it. You can read more about this here.
You'll pay this fee out of your first deposit in Argent. Your first deposit will therefore have to be bigger than this fee.
To deposit, you should:
- Open Argent
- Tap Add funds.
- Choose between buying with fiat currency (£,$ etc) or sending from another wallet/exchange.