Claim your zkSync account
Some users must make an Ethereum transaction to claim their zkSync account first. If you see a prompt to do this in the Assets tab, you would need to do this before proceeding. The network fee can, unfortunately, be expensive.
Depositing from another Ethereum wallet
The majority of Ethereum-based wallets do not yet support zkSync, so we have built this method for depositing crypto to your account:
- Please type your username into a browser, e.g. your-username.argent.xyz
- Click Add funds
- Click Connect a wallet
- Choose the brand of your Ethereum wallet, or WalletConnect if you use another mobile wallet
- Choose the asset and amount you wish to send. Please make sure to send zkSync-supported assets only.
- Click Send and confirm the transaction with your wallet.
Depositing from an exchange
Exchanges don't yet support depositing to zkSync, however, Coinbase, Huobi and OkEx and others are all working on it. We will update everyone as soon it's live.
For now, two options are available:
- Buy crypto on zkSync in Argent app with our partner Ramp
- Or send from an exchange to your Argent Vault, or another Ethereum wallet first, as above.