How to send cryptoassets to your Argent wallet:
- Open your exchange / other wallet.
- Use your Argent username* as the destination address
- Send (if you're able to set the 'gas' used, pick 23,300)
Please remember to only send Ethereum-based cryptoassets to Argent. Here's the guide to what tokens we support.
*When you download Argent you choose a free username / ENS (e.g. cameron.argent.xyz). This username needs a blockchain event to activate. Here's How to activate your username. You only need to activate it once.
Your exchange / other wallet only supports 0x addresses
While a lot of wallets and exchanges have upgraded to support Argent usernames (also known as ENS), not all do. You can, however, simply use the 0x version of your username.
To find and copy your 0x address using the app:
- Go to the homepage of the app - the tab called 'Wallet'
- At the top of the screen you'll see a button labeled 'Add funds' - tap that, then
- Tap 'Send from Wallet/Exchange'
- Copy your 0x address
- Paste your 0x address as the destination address in your exchange / other wallet.
You need your 0x address and don't have access to the app
- Type your Argent username into your browser.
- You'll see a page with your username, QR code and 0x address
- Copy the 0x address
- Paste the 0x address the destination address in your exchange / other wallet.