Unfortunately, due to the nature of blockchain technology, you cannot undo a transaction. You will need to contact the recipient address holder or exchange support to help retrieve the assets.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a transaction?
- How do I send cryptoassets to my wallet?
- Sending assets to a Ledger guardian
- I haven't received a transaction I was expecting
- Explanation of "Transaction failure predicted" and "Could not estimate network fee" messages
- Network congestion and transactions in Argent
- I sent a transaction to the wrong address
- My transaction was sent successfully but the recipient can't see it
- I didn’t want to send that transaction