Unfortunately, due to the nature of blockchain technology, you cannot undo a transaction. But if your transaction is to an address you haven’t used before, and it would take you over your daily limit, it would be delayed for 24 hours. In this time you would be able to review it and cancel it if you don’t want to proceed.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a transaction?
- How do I send cryptoassets to my wallet?
- Transaction failure prevented
- Sending assets to a Ledger Guardian
- I haven't received a transaction I was expecting
- Explanation of "Transaction failure predicted" and "Could not estimate network fee" messages
- Network fee ("gas") refunds for failed transactions
- Network congestion and transactions in Argent
- I sent a transaction to the wrong address
- Why won't my transaction start for 24 hours?