Unfortunately, due to the nature of blockchain technology, you cannot undo a transaction. You will need to contact the recipient address holder or exchange support to help with retrieve the assets.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Argent on Layer 2 or sidechains? (Optimism, Polygon etc.)
- How do I make a transaction?
- How do I send cryptoassets to my wallet?
- Transaction failure prevented
- Sending assets to a Ledger guardian
- I haven't received a transaction I was expecting
- Explanation of "Transaction failure predicted" and "Could not estimate network fee" messages
- Network fee ("gas") refunds for failed transactions
- Network congestion and transactions in Argent
- I sent a transaction to the wrong address