Unfortunately, due to the nature of blockchain technology, you cannot undo a transaction. But if your transaction is to an address you haven’t used before, and it would take you over your daily limit, it would be delayed for 24 hours. In this time you would be able to review it and cancel it if you don’t want to proceed.
Articles in this section
- Network congestion and transactions in Argent
- How do I make a transaction?
- How do I send cryptoassets to my wallet?
- Sending assets to a Ledger Guardian
- I haven't received a transaction I was expecting
- I sent a transaction to the wrong address
- Why won't my transaction start for 24 hours?
- My transaction was sent successfully but the recipient can't see it
- I didn’t want to send that transaction
- My DGD token transaction is failing