There may be a few possible causes:
The sender may have entered your address incorrectly
- To find your wallet's address, tap on the "Assets" tab in the app.
- Tap on your Argent address and QR code at the top of the screen
- Check that the Argent address or long address (0x...) is the same a the one the sender used
The specific cryptocurrency being sent is incompatible with the Argent wallet
- Not all types of cryptocurrency are compatible with our wallet.
- Argent can hold any ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155 token built on Ethereum mainnet, not sidechains.
Insufficient time since the transaction was initiated
- The transaction has to be processed by a blockchain and will not occur instantly.
- The exact time it takes varies according to what else is being processed on the blockchain. This is not under Argent's control.
- In extreme cases transactions have taken over 24 hours to go through.
- In most cases, if 60 minutes has passed, it may be worth checking that your address is correct and the Argent wallet accepts the type of token being sent.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org