You can move your assets out of Argent by paying the network fee from another, non-Argent, wallet. It is not always cheaper as Argent subsidizes some of the fees, but it might help if you would like to avoid having small amounts left in the wallet or purchasing/trading for additional ETH.
We are using Metamask as an example in this guide.
For this you can use our Emergency kit by following these steps:
1. Open your Metamask > click on the circle in the top-right corner to access the settings.
2. Go to Settings > Advanced > toggle Show HEX Data to ON and return back to Metamask wallet home page:
3. Open Argent wallet > swipe up > tap on the token you want to transfer out.
4. Tap Send > tap a contact or enter the address to send tokens to.
5. Tap Use Max.
6. Tap Continue.
7. On Review Send screen press and hold Send now until a transaction data screen opens.
8. Tap on the Address - Copy, then paste it in notes or email.
9. Tap on Data - Copy, paste it in notes or email.
10. In your Metamask wallet click Send.
11. Paste the address in Recipient
12. Click Advanced options, set gas limit to 250 000.
13. Click Save.
14. In Hex Data field paste your copied transaction data.
15. Click Next.
16. Review the transaction details and click Confirm.