A guardian can help another wallet with a few important security tasks: Recovery; Approving a transfer that exceeds a daily limit; Locking.
How you can find if you're a guardian of another wallet
In the Argent app, go to Security tab > Guardians. Then tap on Who I protect tab at the top.
How you can take an action regarding that wallet
If you tap on a wallet in the list Who I protect, you will be able to:
- Add/remove the wallet from the list of your trusted wallets
- Lock the wallet that you are protecting
- Add/remove the wallet as your own guardian
If there is an action pending, you will see a Pending requests list with the actions next to it. Pending requests include:
- Review the wallet recovery
- Approve transfer above daily limit
If you go to Activity tab of the protected wallet, you will see the log of actions associated with this contact.