Your new Argent wallet needs to be activated before it can be used for most Ethereum transactions. To activate it, you can do any of the following:
- Buy crypto: Open Argent, tap Add funds
- Receive crypto from another wallet/exchange: Open Argent, tap Add funds
- Change your daily limit: Open Argent > Profile > Security > Daily transfer limit
- Add another Guardian: Open Argent > Profile > Security > Guardians
Don’t worry if your wallet doesn’t activate immediately after one of these events, sometimes it can take a little bit for the blockchain to process.
Re. point 2: How can you receive crypto before the wallet activates?
To receive crypto from another wallet/exchange:
- Open Argent
- 'Add funds'
- Long press on the traditional Ethereum address below your Argent username (it will start '0x...')
- Copy this long address and use it with the other wallet/exchange.
Note on sending from another Argent wallet
If sending crypto from another Argent wallet, you can use your Argent username (e.g. cameron.argent.xyz)