zkSync Lite is being phased out, and the protocols that used to support it are moving their infrastructure towards zkSync Era. If you are using Argent on Starknet, we recommend moving your assets to your Argent Starknet mobile.
You need ETH to pay for network fees.
If you have other tokens on Argent (such as stETH or DAI for example), you can swap them to ETH on Argent and send that balance to your Argent Starknet mobile as one transaction if you would prefer.
Here is how you can move assets to your Argent Starknet mobile wallet:
- Open Argent, and go to your Starknet account.
- Select ‘Add funds’, then choose ‘From an exchange’. This will connect your Starknet address to Layerswap.
- On Layerswap, select ‘From’ as zkSync Lite. The ‘To’ should already be set to Starknet.
- Enter the amount of ETH or USDC you want to send, and press ‘Swap now’
- Press ‘Got it’ on About manual transfers, and copy the deposit address on Layerswap.
- Open Argent, and select your zkSync Lite account
- On your zkSync Lite account, tap transfer, send, and paste the address in the tab. Then select the address
- Choose zkSync Lite (1.0) as your network, choose the asset you want to send, press max, review, send now
- When the pop-up appears, press Send now
Wait for the transaction to complete, then open Argent on your Starknet account to access your assets.