Your new Argent zkSync Era wallet needs to be activated before it can be used for any outgoing transactions. To activate it, you will need to do the following:
- Open your Argent zkSync Era account in the app.
- You will see Actiate your account prompt, tap on it.
- You will see the deposit warning. By tapping Activate you agree to the amount of the initial deposit (we recommend a deposit of at least $10 so you can try different dapps). Once you agree to the activation, as soon as your wallet has sufficient amount of funds, it will be activated automatically.
How long does it take to activate?
There will be a short wait for your wallet to activate as it requires a blockchain transaction to complete. It may be just a few minutes, but at times of high network congestion this may rise to several hours. We're sorry if that's the case but unfortunately there's nothing we can do.
- Address to send to: Your zkSync Era address is DIFFERENT from your Argent zkSync Lite and Vault addresses. Please do not send assets to your Lite and Vault address on Era or you will lose them.
- Tokens: The deposit needs to be done in ETH only.
Argent wallet has an address on Era since the moment you create it. Unless the address is a deployed smart contract (which happens upon activation only), there is no way to prevent any incoming transaction to it. It means we can't stop you from sending wrong asset to your wallet or wrong amount.
Signing the activation popup (tapping Activate) means you agree to the activation. Without signing this popup Argent will not automatically activate.
You can only send assets out of Argent Era when its smart contract is deployed, since using Argent zkSync Era requires all the smart contract features to be in action, which is only possible with the deployed smart contract.
Need any assistance?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org